CAULIFLOWER MAC ‘N CHEESE (Low Carb)
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- Sea salt, as needed, plus 1/2 teaspoon.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into small florets.
- Vegetable oil spray.
- 1 cup heavy cream.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar, plus 1/2 cup for topping the casserole.
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder.
*Equipment: 8 by 8-inch baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season the water with salt.
- Spray the baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
- Cook the cauliflower in the boiling water until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain well and pat between several layers of paper towels to dry.
- Transfer the cauliflower to the baking dish and set aside.
- Bring the cream to a simmer in a small saucepan, and whisk in the…
View original post 59 more words